Well, at least Carley from The Kitty Packard Pictorial thinks I’m stylish, anyway! She has given me the Stylish Blogger award and I’m flattered to be included in a great bunch of ladies. I’m sure you’ve seen this going around the blogosphere lately, but if you haven’t, here’s the deal: I name seven random facts about myself and tag seven other bloggers to keep the game going.
So, with no further ado, I present seven facts about myself. Very few of them have anything to do with style:
1. My day job is intern at a video post-production studio.
2. I had a phobia of driving for a long time and refused to get my driver’s license until I was 24. The only reason I finally decided to get my license is because I really wanted to go to a Green Day concert and had no other way to get there. I ended up getting really close to the stage and had one of the best nights of my life, so it was definitely worth it.
3. I collect vintage clothing, particularly hats, purses, and coats.
4. I have a very long-standing loathing of Adam Sandler and the shows Saved by the Bell and Friends.
5. I graduated from college magna cum laude.
6. This video is my favorite thing that I have ever written:
7. I once gave a friend a really big can of corn for Christmas. It was awesome.
It’s hard for me to pick seven other bloggers who haven’t already been picked for this. So you know what? If you haven’t already been tagged for this, consider yourself tagged now. I like to believe that all my readers are pretty darn stylish, so feel free to pick up the torch and tell us a little about yourself.